ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "jeremy jardin" <jeremy.jar...@newtec.caisse-epargne.fr>
Subject RE : RE : RE : RE : RE : "invalid column type'
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:37:50 GMT
So, I’m waiting for the dollar ;-)

Fyi, I’m using Abator 0.6.5… and I’ve warnings explaining that my directory does not
exists :-(

Jeb.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 21 juin 2006 17:02
À : user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Objet : Re: RE : RE : RE : RE : "invalid column type'

With the eclipse plugin you can specify a source directory under the project, but the directory
must be defined to the project as a source folder.

So you should have a Java project called "authentification" and a source folder "components/SqlDatas/src"
(you should see this listed as a single folder under the project and there should be a small
package decorator on the folder).

But...you've also helped me find a bug in Abator - I owe you a dollar :)

If the source folder has more than one segment, then Abator will fail - it will generate a
warning, and no output file will be written.  So until the next version of Abator comes out,
you will have to create an additional source folder with a single segment only.

Did Abator show any warnings when it ran?  And, are you using the current version of the Eclipse
plugin (0.6.5)?  When I try this in my test environment, Abator throws tons of warnings.

Jeff Butler