ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "jeremy jardin" <jeremy.jar...@newtec.caisse-epargne.fr>
Subject RE : RE : RE : RE : "invalid column type'
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:33:39 GMT
I’m using eclipse plugin..
The javaproject name is « authentification » and the directory I want the bean to be written
in is « components/SqlDatas/src”

If I only set targetProject=”components/SqlDatas/src” it doesn’t work too..

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 21 juin 2006 16:25
À : user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Objet : Re: RE : RE : RE : "invalid column type'

Are you using the Eclipse plugin, or running Abator outside of Eclipse?

If in Eclipse, the targetProject must be an Eclipse Java project.

If outside of Eclipse, then the targetProject must be a directory that already exists.  It
would be good to use an absolute path, rather than a relative path too.

Jeff Butler