ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "jeremy jardin" <jeremy.jar...@newtec.caisse-epargne.fr>
Subject RE : RE : "invalid column type'
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:39:19 GMT
When I specify a target projet, I have an error :

<javaModelGenerator targetPackage="idtronic.model" targetProject="authentification.components.SqlDatas.src">
      <property name="enableSubPackages" value="true" /> <!-- default is false -->
      <property name="trimStrings" value="true" /> <!-- default is false -->
    </javaModelGenerator>

    <sqlMapGenerator targetPackage="idtronic.xml"  targetProject="authentification.components.SqlDatas.src">
      <property name="enableSubPackages" value="true" /> <!-- default is false -->
    </sqlMapGenerator>

    <daoGenerator type="GENERIC-SI" targetPackage="idtronic.dao" targetProject="authentification.components.SqlDatas.src">
      <property name="enableSubPackages" value="true" /> <!-- default is false -->
    </daoGenerator>

I want my directories to be in authentification/components/SqlDatas/src but it doesn’t work.

So, it goes on when I remove the targetProject… but classes are generated in a unexpected
directory ?