ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "jeremy jardin" <jeremy.jar...@newtec.caisse-epargne.fr>
Subject RE : "invalid column type'
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:20:29 GMT
Yes ! that's fine !

Don't you know how to precise where Abator should generate javabeans ?
Because I've tried to set it ine the target but it doesn't work ..

And so, my javabeans are generated in an unexpected package ..

??

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jeff Butler [mailto:jeffgbutler@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 21 juin 2006 15:05
À : user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Objet : Re: "invalid column type'

Try this...in your Abator configuration, add a <columnOverride> for the timestamp fields
like this:

  <columnOverride column='TSTMPINSR" javaType="java.util.Date" jdbcType="TIMESTAMP"/>
  <columnOverride column='TSTMPUPDT" javaType="java.util.Date" jdbcType="TIMESTAMP"/>

then regenerate.

Strange that it didn't generate that way originally - the Oracle driver must be returning
something wierd as the datatype for the columns.

Jeff Butler

On 6/21/06, jeremy jardin < jeremy.jardin@newtec.caisse-epargne.fr <mailto:jeremy.jardin@newtec.caisse-epargne.fr>
> wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to insert user in my oracle database using ibatis framework.
I generated sql-map file using Abator plugin.

My table look like that :

UID       CHAR(36 Bytes)
MOBILE           CHAR(12 Bytes)
 ORIGINE_UUID            CHAR(36 Bytes)
 ETAT   CHAR(10 Bytes)
LOGIN  CHAR(20 Bytes)
 ETAT_MODIFIE           CHAR(1 Bytes)
TSTMPINSR     TIMESTAMP(6)
TSTMPUPDT    TIMESTAMP(6)

I can see that Timestamp columns have been set as 'Object' in my javabean..
It should have been a "Date" type !

So, when I try to store my user, I have that exception :

--- Check the parameter mapping for the 'TSTMPUPDT' property.
--- Cause: java.sql.SQLException: Type de colonne non valide
Caused by: java.sql.SQLException : Type de colonne non valide

What should I do ??

Thx