ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Pham Anh Tuan" <anht...@ichi-corp.jp>
Subject Re: [HELP] Does iBatis support multi DB ?
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 04:00:22 GMT
oh, thank you, Clinton :)

I have one more question, if there's one query which retrieve 1 million records, what happens?,
will my web application be out of heap space :? I use Tomcat

thanks in advance :)
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Clinton Begin
  To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:36 AM
  Subject: Re: [HELP] Does iBatis support multi DB ?

  Yes, the same way JDBC supports multiple databases.

  SQL Maps doesn't do anything special, but there's no reason you can't use it with multiple
databases in a single application.

  The DAO framework though, does allow you to configure multiple database contexts within
a single DAO factory.

  Cheers,
  Clinton