ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: public int executeBatch()
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 22:36:28 GMT
The JIRA patch suggests a new method name of "executeBatchDetailed".  That
sounds reasonable.

I propose that we discuss this issue in JIRA and see if we can come to some
agreement about how it should work.

I think the JIRA patch is a good starting point towards working on a
solution to this.  rs - if you have further suggestions please add them to
the JIRA issue (for example, what do you mean by "return code"?  1/0?
SQLCode?  SQLState?).
Jeff Butler