ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: get id with iBatis (Statement.RETURN_GENERATED_KEYS)
Date Tue, 16 May 2006 20:29:00 GMT
These are simple XML errors.  Please make sure that you are using the latest
version of iBATIS (2.1.7) and that you've set the DOCTYPE of all your config
files to the new DTD's specified on the bottom of the iBATIS home page at
http://ibatis.apache.org

The example I gave in my last post should work if you are using the latest
version of iBATIS.

Jeff Butler