ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: some ways for storing the states, transitions and any hierarchical structure
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 19:09:36 GMT
I think maybe you're a little confused about the function if iBATIS.  iBATIS
does not directly store objects in database tables, rather it is used to map
attributes of classes to relational columns.  So typically there is a table
for each class and the columns in the table match the attributes of the
class.

Once the data is in the table, any SQL client should work.

Jeff Butler