ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iBatis enhancements (Annotations and/or Dynamic beanutils support)
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 02:09:30 GMT
Is there some reason that a HashMap won't work for you here?  It works fine
in iBATIS with exactly the syntax you've specified below.  You're probably
doing the same amount of work to load up the DynaBean that you would do to
load a HashMap.

Regarding annotations - As I thought more about it I remembered that we've
just recently stopped supporting JDK 1.3!  I think it will be a while before
can sefely add any Java 5 specific features.

Jeff Butler