ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is there a way to use right and left joins in a N+1 ?
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 04:29:48 GMT
I wouldn't expect that to make a difference as you have described it
so far, but without some more context, I can't say for sure.

Maybe you can provide some more info - data structures, mapped
statements, and result maps would be a good start.

I would expect this to work pretty easily (I know I have done groupBy
with outer joins), but the one gotcha I saw was that if the outer
table (votes in your case) had no matches, then the main object
(stakeholder) had a list with one (all null) element in it...which
makes sense if you think about it - since that is what is in the
result set.

Larry