ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Sven.Boden" <list...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Cahcing in IBATIS
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 13:54:11 GMT

Hi,

For 1) which JIRA... most of the JIRA's on caching have been closed as invalid. iBatis doesn't
use object identity in caching and some people assume it does, leading to some unfounded JIRA's

2) does not exist yet, and will probably also not exist in the future. In the version in SVN
you can activate debugging to get more information on what is being cached. A hint: if you
run multiple queries returning the "same objects" (but using different arguments as parameter
e.g.) it is possible the "same object" is multiple times in the cache.

Regards,
Sven