ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Sven.Boden" <list...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: Hope someone can point me in the right direction to look.
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 06:25:33 GMT

Let me take a shot at that ;-)

In Oracle you never see uncommitted data outside of your own oracle session... it's the way
Oracle built their database (they don't even have uncommitted read as isolation level).

For what could be happening in your case. When you run on a single machine it will always
take the same connection (you disabled e.g. connection pooling on the webserver/appserver).
When you run in "deployed" mode you use connection pooling and probably the bean saving your
cart is using another connection as the bean selecting the cart data. And if you then don't
do commits you don't see data just yet.

Regards,
Sven