ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: ibatis JSP example?
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 18:13:09 GMT
Michal,

The two technologies have nothing to do with each other.  iBatis is a
framework that can be used anywhere, be that a web application or a
standalone application.

There is an example web application but it sounds like this might be
over your head since the application uses the struts framework.

Have you read the developers guide yet?

Nathan