ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Nathan Maves <Nathan.Ma...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Enum Type
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 04:02:19 GMT
Levan,

As a first time poster let me inform you on a great source of
information.  Below is the archive of this alias.  Please search
there before posting new questions.

http://www.mail-archive.com/user-java@ibatis.apache.org/

To answer your post...

Yes,  This is fully supported in ibatis.  You will need to create a
CTH(custom type handler). There is a wiki post about this.

http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/How+do+I
+use+a+Custom+Type+Handler+with+complex+property+or+Type+Safe
+Enumeration

On a side note I would not suggest naming you enums like that.  Other
people might get them confused with a method name.  I would suggest
FULL CAPS for enum names. Just a good convention :)

Nathan