ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Zacks, Michael" <Michael_Za...@ziffdavis.com>
Subject Is it possible
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 19:31:25 GMT
To determine whether query results were returned from the cache or from
a trip to the database?  I'm running Ibatis against SqlServer.  My
problem is that I have a query that was meant to be cached, but instead
was being run every time against the database - much to the detriment of
our application.  I think I know what the problem is (I suspect it is an
accidental 'select * from'), but I would like to be able to verify when
database results came from the cache or not.

Thanks in advance.

This e-mail message and any attachments to it are for the sole use of the intended recipients
and may contain confidential and privileged information. This e-mail message and any attachments
are the property of Ziff Davis Media Inc. or its affiliates. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution of this e-mail message or its attachments is prohibited. If you
are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message and any attachments. Thank you.