ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Zoran Avtarovski <zo...@sparecreative.com>
Subject Re: iBatis Book
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 03:57:44 GMT
For what it's worth I'd just like to say that iBatis has what I consider to
be the best level of documentation and support of any OS project I've worked
with.

I think Clinton, et al deserve kudos for the amount of effort put into
documentation and support.

I also think that's the reason published works have been slow in coming. The
framework is pretty straightforward to use and has good documentation.

Something that would be great to see is a iBatis cookbook.

Zoran