ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "harinder nandyala" <harind...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I use Hibernate 3.x with latest iBatis DAO?
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 10:05:59 GMT
I am trying to evaluate usage of iBatis DAO with Hibernate in
Rational/Webwpshere environment. I think iBtais DAO expects Hibernate to be
of 2.x version. When I changed all Hibernare jars to 2.x version from 3.x
version (by removing all Hibernate 3.x jars and replacing with version 2.x),
it started working. I beleive that iBatis DAO jars which support Hibernate
are for version 2.x. This is stated here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ibatis-user-java/200509.mbox/%3Ca10a823c05092005117ef9443d@mail.gmail.com%3E

Thanks for the comments and reply,

"The more you strive for humanity, the more civilized you become" -ASHA

Harinder Nandyala
http://www.ashakiran.org

----Original Message Follows----
From: Christopher Lamey <clamey@localmatters.com>
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: Can I use Hibernate 3.x with latest  iBatis DAO?
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 20:33:51 -0600

Hello,

The one and only time I've used Hibernate, I think I saw that message
when 3.x code resolved to a 2.x library.  Is there a 2.x Hibernate
library in your CLASSPATH somewhere before the 3.x library?  If you're
using JBoss, there's a 2.x hibernate deployer by default in
$JBOSS_HOME/server/$SERVER_NAME/deploy

Once the class is resovled, I have no idea if what you're trying to do
will work but if it doesn't you'll probably get a different error.

Cheers,
topher