ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "James, Steven" <steven.ja...@logicacmg.com>
Subject RE: iBatis Book
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 07:22:49 GMT
I agree totally... The forum and pdf's are better than a lot of commercial products
i have used let alone os where sometimes you can expect to spend some time
digging around. So well done to all.

A cookbook would is a great idea... Consolidation of the tips to get over those non so

trivial tasks...

________________________________

From: Zoran Avtarovski [mailto:zoran@sparecreative.com]
Sent: Mon 15/05/2006 04:57
To: iBatis Java Mail List
Subject: Re: iBatis Book

For what it's worth I'd just like to say that iBatis has what I consider to
be the best level of documentation and support of any OS project I've worked
with.

I think Clinton, et al deserve kudos for the amount of effort put into
documentation and support.

I also think that's the reason published works have been slow in coming. The
framework is pretty straightforward to use and has good documentation.

Something that would be great to see is a iBatis cookbook.

Zoran

> Reading through the mailing list it appears that there is a book about
> iBatis that is going to be published by Manning. But I haven't been able
> to find anything about it in the Manning web site.
>
> Does anyone know when can we expect it?
>
> Thank you.

and inform the sender. Thank you.