ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Tarek Nabil" <Tarek.Na...@tco.ae>
Subject Logging
Date Sat, 13 May 2006 07:50:19 GMT
Hi,

I've configured log4j to view iBatis logs, but although I can see logs
from Spring, Struts and even java.sql.*, I still can not see any iBatis
logs. Here's my log4j configuration file.

# Set root logger level to DEBUG (change to info on production) and its
appenders to Console and RollingFile
log4j.rootLogger=TRACE, Console, RollingFile

# SqlMap logging configuration
log4j.logger.com.ibatis=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.ScriptRunner=DEBUG
log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientDelegate=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.Connection=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.Statement=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.PreparedStatement=DEBUG
log4j.logger.java.sql.ResultSet=DEBUG

# Console is set to be a ConsoleAppender.
log4j.appender.Console=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
log4j.appender.Console.Threshold=INFO

# Console uses PatternLayout.
log4j.appender.Console.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.Console.layout.ConversionPattern=%-5p %c %d{ISO8601} %m
%n

# RollingFile is set to be a RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.RollingFile=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.RollingFile.File=c:/customs.log
log4j.appender.RollingFile.Encoding=UTF-8
log4j.appender.RollingFile.MaxFileSize=20MB
log4j.appender.RollingFile.Threshold=TRACE

# Number of backup files
log4j.appender.RollingFile.MaxBackupIndex=9
log4j.appender.RollingFile.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.RollingFile.layout.ConversionPattern=%-5p %c %d{ISO8601}
%m %n

********************************************DISCLAIMER********************************************
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright

information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or use this
email
or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us of the receipt
thereof.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete
this
email from your system.

Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.The sender shall not be liable for the
improper
or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this communication,nor for any
delay in
its receipt or damage to your system.The sender does not guarantee that this material is free
from
viruses or any other defects although due care has been taken to minimise the risk.