ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ross, Jonathan C." <Jonathan.C.R...@FMR.COM>
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 16:13:34 GMT

Can one of the committers comment on whether / when / how REFCURSOR
support will appear in iBATIS?  Details at e.g.
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Oracle+REF
+CURSOR+Solutions

Background: my team maintains Java dev tools at Fidelity Investments.
We try to keep our open source distributions as pristine as possible,
save for internal security fixes.  With our customers pushing for
REFCURSOR support, the choices are: tell them to shove off; tell them to
maintain their own patch; fork our copy and take the hit in testing &
upgrade.

None of those really appeals to me; would greatly appreciate hearing the
"official" iBATIS direction.

Thanks,

Jonathan Ross
Fidelity Enterprise Systems Architecture
v 617.563.0722 f 617-476-6202