ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Julien Lafontaine" <julienlafontaine2...@gmail.com>
Subject French translation of the SQL Maps for Java Tutorial
Date Mon, 15 May 2006 08:35:39 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am resending this email as it seems that it didn't make it to the mailing
list.

I have wrote a french translation of the SQL Maps for Java Tutorial. I would
like to know if the iBatis team is interested to integrate it to their SVN
repository. I have seen that there already is a Chinese, Italian and Korea
translation. I have to admit that I would be a bit disappointed if they
aren't as that would mean I have done all that for nothing ;)
If you guys are interested I would be more than happy to translate the
developer guide as well.

Best regards

Julien Lafontaine