ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Poitras Christian" <Christian.Poit...@ircm.qc.ca>
Subject RE: XML Parsing error when iBATIS tries to parse the DTD's
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 17:45:56 GMT
The easiest way to do this is to put your sqlmapconfig.xml file on the
classpath of your application. In tomcat, this is normaly in the
WEB-INF/classes directory of your application.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Bauld [mailto:baulde@cpsc.ucalgary.ca]
Sent: Thursday, 18 May 2006 17:02
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Re: XML Parsing error when iBATIS tries to parse the DTD's

Im not sure where to put the config files so that tomcat can find them.
If I remove the config files I get the same error. How can I tell where
iBatis is looking for the config files within tomcat ? I looked at that
link but I dont have a clue how to get tomcat to find the dang config.

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=567285&tstart=180?

> I think it definitely has to do with the config, as the stacktrace
> lists SqlMapConfigParser.parse().
>
> Did you put the config files in the right place?
>
> Niels

org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.getXMLReader(Digester.java:899)
>         at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1561)
>         at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:489)
>         at
org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.load(Catalina.java:523)