ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: queryForMap returning zero results
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 06:44:26 GMT
Are the productcategory id's unique? queryForMap() will use that as a
key, so if all id's are the same, map.size() will be 1.

________________________________

From: Firas A. [mailto:ofbiz@idigna.com]
Sent: woensdag 10 mei 2006 8:25
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: RE: queryForMap returning zero results

Thanks Niels for your answer.

I'm affraid I haven't been completely correct in my description of the
issue. Sorry about that. queryForMap does actually return 1 (one) value,
the last row in the resultset. About accessor methods: I do have
getProductCategoryId()  and setProductCategoryId(String
productCategoryId) in ProductCategory class.

But why queryForMap returns only the last row from the resultset?

Thanks again!

</Firas>