ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Niels Beekman" <n.beek...@wis.nl>
Subject RE: about dao implementation
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 09:59:39 GMT
You are probably using getDao(abc.dao.sqlmap.SqlMapDao.class) while you
should use getDao(com.abc.dao.ContentOrderDao)...

Niels

-----Original Message-----
From: Hendry [mailto:hendry.hu@elasitas.com]
Sent: maandag 1 mei 2006 11:24
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: about dao implementation

Hi all,

Right now I'm trying to use dao framework and sql map for my
application, before I was using only sql map. But I got this error,

"com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: There is no DAO implementation
found for class com.abc.dao.sqlmap.SqlMapDao in any context. If you've
registered multiple implementations of this DAO, you must specify the
Context ID for the DAO implementationyou're looking for using the
getDao(Class iface, String contextId) method."

dao.xml that i used :

<!DOCTYPE daoConfig PUBLIC "-//ibatis.apache.org//DTD DAO Configuration
2.0//EN" "http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/dao-2.dtd">
<daoConfig>
     <properties resource="conf/db.properties"/>

     <!-- JDBC DAO Configuration -->
     <!-- SQL Maps DAO Configuration -->

     <context>
         <transactionManager type="SQLMAP">
             <property name="SqlMapConfigResource"
value="conf/SqlMapConfig.xml"/>
         </transactionManager>

         <dao interface="com.abc.dao.ContentOrderDao"
             implementation="com.abc.dao.sqlmap.SqlMapDao"/>
     </context>

</daoConfig>

--
Regards,