ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Ben Munat <b...@munat.com>
Subject import/include configs
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 20:16:14 GMT
Is there any way to import or include extra sqlMapConfig information into a
sql-map-config.xml file? I have different maps that I want to tell ibatis about depending

on which client I'm building the app for.

I suppose I could probably do some ant build trickery, but I wanted to make sure that I
wasn't missing some ibatis feature that would allow me to do this cleanly. In fact, if the

sqlMap "resource" attribute allowed wild cards or if there was some way to conditionally
load the resource, that would be enough.