ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Hendry <hendry...@elasitas.com>
Subject Error calling procedure simultaneously
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 07:09:40 GMT
Hi all,

I got a problem with my sql map, i got a procedure with parameter map
and result map, with return of oracle refcursor, and i'm using ibatis
library that i got from
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Oracle+REF+CURSOR+Solutions

The procedure is working fine, I also got the result cursor, but when my
application calls the same procedure simultaneously, i got an error
message..

Exception in thread "main" com.ibatis.dao.client.DaoException: Cause :
--- The error occurred in conf/queries.xml.
--- Check the queries.content-order-map-max.
--- The error happened while setting a property on the result object.
--- Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error setting properties of
'com.elasitas.content.valueobjects.ContentOrder@2200d5'.  Cause:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Error setting properties of
'com.elasitas.content.valueobjects.ContentOrder@2200d5'.  Cause:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
	at ....

Any help or comment would be very appreciated. Thanx.

Regards,
Hendry