ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Albert L. Sapp" <as...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: Hope someone can point me in the right direction to look.
Date Thu, 11 May 2006 15:44:46 GMT
Sven & all,

Do not trust that the other programmers on your team are awake all the
time.  I found that the create shopping cart item function had the
startTransaction and all the appropriate endTransactions for the catchs,
but no commitTransaction.  Looking at the other functions for the
shopping cart I found that the commit was also missing from the update
for the shopping cart item.  He had it everywhere else, but not on the
one function where we were seeing the problem.

I went ahead and corrected it and now everything works as expected.  It
still bothers me that the Linux/Firefox combination did not show this
behavior.  Sent me off into the completely wrong direction.  Sven,
thanks for the help again and I guess this is a live and learn lesson.

Al