ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Sven Boden <list...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: how to turn of logging when ibatis runs the query
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 15:24:13 GMT

Default it should be off...  find the log4j.properties and tweak the
following:

# Global logging configuration
log4j.rootLogger=ERROR, stdout

# SqlMap logging configuration...
#log4j.logger.com.ibatis=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.jdbc.SimpleDataSource=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.cache.CacheModel=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.builder.xml.SqlMapParser=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.com.ibatis.common.util.StopWatch=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.java.sql.Connection=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.java.sql.Statement=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.java.sql.PreparedStatement=DEBUG
#log4j.logger.java.sql.ResultSet=DEBUG

Regards,
Sven

radha rukmani wrote:

>Hi
>
>  I want to turn of the result set logging when ibatis runs the queries. I need only the
sql to be logged. Since mine is a batch process, with huge number of queries, the log file
it generates after each process is more than 50. Is there a way to turn of the result set
logging I use log 4j and havent written any logging statement for ibatis queries, it comes
by itself

>  Any help would be greatly appreciated
>  Thanks in advance.

>Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with
Voice.