ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From <rambabu.pir...@wipro.com>
Subject Need help in mapping of one object to Two tables
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 04:55:24 GMT

Hi,

I need to map one Person object to Two tables. Is it possible in Ibatis?

Here i am giving the complete info.

I have one Person Object with both static properties and dynamic
properties.
The static properties are  - id, name,
 the dynamic properties are propertyname, property value.

And i have two tables one to store Person static properties and the 2nd
table is to store dynamic properties.

Following  is the table structure

STATIC_PROP
id                                   name

DYNAMIC_PROP
id                         properyName
propertyValue

Now my requirement is to insert one Person object into these two tables.
Is this possible in Ibatis?

Thanks n Regards,
Rambabu Piridi.

of this message and any attachments.