ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Christina Xu <chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Does IBatis support VARRAY output parameters for store procedure call?
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 12:06:23 GMT
Hello All,

I wonder iBatis supports the store procedure call
which has a out parameter of VARRAY. Please help.

On store procedure side I have:

create or replace TYPE myType is VARRAY(100) of
VARCHAR(2).

create or replace procedure MyProcedure(inParam IN
DATE, outParam OUT myType) is .....

On the sqlMap I have:
<sqlMap>
  <resultMap id="procResultMap" class="MyResult">
    <result property="dataName" column="MY_NAME" />
  </resultMap>
  <parameterMap id="procMap" class="Map" >
    <parameter property="inParam" jdbcType="DATE"
javaType="java.sql.Date" mode="IN" >
    <parameter property="outParam" jdbcType="VARRAY"
mode="OUT" >
  </parameterMap>
  <procedure id="doMyProc" parameterMap="procMap"
resultMap="procResultMap">
     { call MyProcedure(?,?)}
  </procedure>
</sqlMap>

At java code I have:

map = new HashMap();
map.put("inParam", new
java.sql.Date(System.currentTimeMillis()));
map.put("outParam",null);
sqlClient.queryForList("doMyProc", map);

I got the error message "register output parameters
failed" , "Invalid column type".

Please help. Thanks a lot !

Chris