ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Eric Tan <erictan...@yahoo.com.sg>
Subject How to set connection isolation level with iBatis DAO and SQL Mapper framework?
Date Fri, 12 May 2006 09:18:08 GMT
Hi

I am trying out iBatis DAO and SQL Mapper framework in WebLogic 8.1 server.

My dao.xml and sql-map-config.xml are configured as follows:

<daoConfig>
  <context>
    <transactionManager type="SQLMAP">
      <property name="SqlMapConfigResource" value="....l/sql-map-config.xml"/>
    </transactionManager>
  </context>
</daoConfig>

<sqlMapConfig>
  <transactionManager type="JDBC">
    <dataSource type="JNDI">
      <property name="DataSource" value="java:comp/env/jdbc/myappdb"/>
    </dataSource>
  </transactionManager>
</sqlMapConfig>

Since I am getting my data source from WebLogic through JNDI, how can I set the connection
isolation level (eg. Connection.TRANSACTION_SERIAZABLE) within the iBatis DAO and SQL Mapper
framework?

What is the correct way of doing it?

Thanks in advance,
Eric

Meet your soulmate!
 Yahoo! Asia presents Meetic - where millions of singles gather