ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From radha rukmani <radharukm...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to turn of logging when ibatis runs the query
Date Thu, 04 May 2006 14:43:51 GMT
Hi

  I want to turn of the result set logging when ibatis runs the queries. I need only the sql
to be logged. Since mine is a batch process, with huge number of queries, the log file it
generates after each process is more than 50. Is there a way to turn of the result set logging
I use log 4j and havent written any logging statement for ibatis queries, it comes by itself

  Any help would be greatly appreciated
  Thanks in advance.

Blab-away for as little as 1ยข/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.