ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jerome Gagner" <phpmon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I am new to iBatis. Is it possible to insert into multiple tables using one parameter class using iBatis
Date Tue, 09 May 2006 06:35:37 GMT

        return name;
    }

    public void setName(Integer name) {
        this.name = name;
    }

    public Product getProduct() {
        return product;
    }

    public void setProduct(Product product) {
        this.product = product;
    }
}

<sqlMap>
   <resultMap id="ProductMap">
       <result property="id" column="id"/>
       <result property="name" column="name"
    <resultMap id="ServiceMap" class="Service" groupBy="name">
       <result property="product" resultMap="product" />
       <result property="name" column="name"/>
   </resultMap>
    <select id="getAllServices" resultMap="ServiceMap">
          select services.*, products.* from services,product where
services.product_id =  product.id
   </select>
</sqlMap>

It's pretty rough because I wrote it in gmail's email editor thing and I
just woke up from a nap. You should get the point.