ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Clinton Begin" <clinton.be...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next steps on REFCURSOR support?
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 22:01:44 GMT
If you're all comfortable with the solution as it is in the Wiki, I may be
able to implement it.

I have a list of things after TSSJS that I just haven't had a chance to look
at yet, and this is one of them.  Most of these are things that I depend
upon external testing for.  But if two of you are telling me it works fine,
then I'll implement it.

Cheers,
Clinton