ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Chen, Tim" <Tim.C...@NielsenMedia.com>
Subject RE: Is it possible
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 19:46:59 GMT
Actually I turned on JDBC logging (I think it explains how in the IBatis
log) using log4j and from that you can infer which goes out as queries
and which doesn't (which goes to cache). Don't know if there's another
solution but it's really easy to do.

________________________________

From: Zacks, Michael [mailto:Michael_Zacks@ziffdavis.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 3:31 PM
To: user-java@ibatis.apache.org
Subject: Is it possible

To determine whether query results were returned from the cache or from
a trip to the database?  I'm running Ibatis against SqlServer.  My
problem is that I have a query that was meant to be cached, but instead
was being run every time against the database - much to the detriment of
our application.  I think I know what the problem is (I suspect it is an
accidental 'select * from'), but I would like to be able to verify when
database results came from the cache or not.

Thanks in advance.

This e-mail message and any attachments to it are for the sole use of
the intended recipients and may contain confidential and privileged
information. This e-mail message and any attachments are the property of
Ziff Davis Media Inc. or its affiliates. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, or distribution of this e-mail message or its attachments is
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message
and any attachments. Thank you.