ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Rob Flather" <AID9...@idpa.state.il.us>
Subject Mapping the following SQLException, with ErrorCode -30,082 and SQLState 08001, to a StaleConnectionE
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 19:24:52 GMT
Has anybody run into this problem?  I searched the archives, but couldn't find anything.  I
am using java 1.4 on Websphere.   I am not using the properties file in the SqlMapConfig (I
have actually tried it both ways, but neither seems to work), but I do use it in the SqlMapConfig.java
class.  I am not getting any errors from iBatis reading the xml files, etc.  I'm not sure
whether the error is the StaleConnectionException or the Password Missing, but the error code
30082 would seem to point to a missing password.  I have tested the user id and password,
and they are correct.  Any help would be appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

Here is my AppDao.xml file

<daoConfig>

  <context>

<transactionManager type="SQLMAP">
 <property name="SqlMapConfigResource"
        value="common/ibatis/SqlMapConfig.xml"/>
</transactionManager>

    <dao interface="common.dao.BusinessDAOInterface"
      implementation="common.ibatis.dao.IbatisBusinessDAO"/>

  </context>

</daoConfig>

Here is my SqlMapConfig.xml transaction manager section:

<transactionManager type="JDBC">
 <dataSource type="JNDI">
  <property name="DataSource" value="jdbc/myDB" />
  <property name="JDBC.Driver" value="COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver"/>
  <property name="JDBC.ConnectionURL" value="jdbc:db2:myDB"/>
  <property name="JDBC.Username" value="myuserid"/>
  <property name="JDBC.Password" value="mypwd"/>
 </dataSource>
</transactionManager>

my SqlMapConfig.java static initializer and daoManager methods

static {
Properties props = Resources.getResourceAsProperties("US/common/resources/dbconfig.properties");
daoManager = buildDaoManager(null);
}

public static DaoManager getDaoManager() {
   return daoManager;
 }
 public static DaoManager buildDaoManager(Properties props) throws DaoException {
   try {
  Reader reader = Resources.getResourceAsReader(resource);
  return DaoManagerBuilder.buildDaoManager(reader, props);
   } catch (Exception e) {
  throw new DaoException("Could not initialize DaoConfig.  Cause: " + e.getClass().getName()
+ " " +  e.getMessage());
  }
}

my DAOFactory method:

return (BusinessDAOInterface) IbatisSqlConfig.getDaoManager().getDao(common.dao.BusinessDAOInterface.class);

my BusinessDAO method:

try {
    Integer busPk = new Integer(busOid);
    return (Business)getSqlMapExecutor().queryForObject("getBusinessByOID", busPk);
}
catch (Exception e){
 throw DAOException(e.getMessage());
}

Here is the exception trace from the business method:

[4/4/06 13:35:52:391 CDT] 6cb95871 StaleConnecti A CONM7007I: Mapping the following SQLException,
with ErrorCode -30,082 and SQLState 08001, to a StaleConnectionException: COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2Exception:
[IBM][CLI Driver] SQL30082N  Attempt to establish connection failed with security reason "3"
("PASSWORD MISSING").  SQLSTATE=08001

 at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.SQLExceptionGenerator.throw_SQLException(Unknown Source)
 at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.SQLExceptionGenerator.check_return_code(Unknown Source)
 at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Connection.connect(Unknown Source)
 at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Connection.<init>(Unknown Source)
 at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2ReusableConnection.<init>(Unknown Source)
 at COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.DB2PooledConnection.getConnection(Unknown Source)
 at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.spi.WSRdbDataSource.getConnection(WSRdbDataSource.java:695)
 at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.spi.WSManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.createManagedConnection(WSManagedConnectionFactoryImpl.java:727)
 at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.poolmanager.FreePool.createManagedConnectionWithMCWrapper(FreePool.java:1261)
 at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.poolmanager.FreePool.createOrWaitForConnection(FreePool.java:1067)
 at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.poolmanager.PoolManager.reserve(PoolManager.java:1671)
 at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ConnectionManager.allocateMCWrapper(ConnectionManager.java:677)
 at com.ibm.ejs.j2c.ConnectionManager.allocateConnection(ConnectionManager.java:461)
 at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcDataSource.getConnection(WSJdbcDataSource.java:241)
 at com.ibm.ws.rsadapter.jdbc.WSJdbcDataSource.getConnection(WSJdbcDataSource.java:214)
 at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.jdbc.JdbcTransaction.init(JdbcTransaction.java:48)
 at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.transaction.jdbc.JdbcTransaction.getConnection(JdbcTransaction.java:89)
 at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.statement.GeneralStatement.executeQueryForObject(GeneralStatement.java:104)
 at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForObject(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:561)
 at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapExecutorDelegate.queryForObject(SqlMapExecutorDelegate.java:536)
 at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapSessionImpl.queryForObject(SqlMapSessionImpl.java:93)
 at com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.impl.SqlMapClientImpl.queryForObject(SqlMapClientImpl.java:70)
 at common.ibatis.dao.IbatisBusinessDAO.getBusiness(IbatisBusinessDAO.java:43)