ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator generated Classes: How to get all getters(primary key also) from the generated Class
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:29:14 GMT
There are several little enhancements and bug fixes in SVN right now
(including the superclass/superinterface support and some other things I've
picked up from discussions on the list).

I'm hoping to cut a new release pretty soon.  I have a few hours today set
aside for iBATIS/Abator work so maybe even today (fingers crossed).

Jeff Butler