ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator generated Classes: How to get all getters(primary key also) from the generated Class
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:05:54 GMT
It is a central concept of Abator that there are different classes for the
primary key and the remaining fields.  Also...if your table contains BLOB
fields, there will be another class that just holds the BLOBs.

You could do getClass().getMethods() - this will return all the public
methods (including the methods in the superclass).

Jeff Butler