ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New code generator for iBATIS - Empusa
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 03:22:07 GMT
The best thing to do is make the tool available publicly somewhere like
Sourceforge.  You can make an announcement of availability on this list, but
please don't use this list to support the tool (Sourceforge would offer a
mailing list service).  We also have a WIKI page for 3rd party contributions
- feel free to add a description of the tool (and a link) there.

Jeff Butler