ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abator, How to use generated code
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:41:23 GMT
The basic steps are these:

1. Create an SqlMapConfig.xml file that lists all the generated SQL map
files.  This file also needs to specify the database connection properties,
and make sure that statement namespaces are enabled.  You can read about the
format of the SqlMapConfig file in the SQL Map documentation.
2. Assuming you've generated iBATIS DAOs, create a dao.xml file that lists
all the generated DAO objects, and points to the SqlMapConfig file.  You can
read about the format of this file in the DAO documentation.

Then you can use the DAO APIs to access and use the generated objects.
Again, read the DAO documentation for information on how to do this.

Jeff Butler