ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "Genrate IBATIS Artifacts" doesn't show on Mac OSX
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:20:45 GMT
This is a known issue...Abator and Oxygen have an interaction
problem.  There are some instructions in the mailing list archives for
resolving the issue - but it involves changing something about the Oxygen
plugin.  Or you can run Abator with a simple Ant script.  The issue will be
resolved when I upgrade the Abator plugin to be dependant on Eclipse
3.1(soon, hopefully).

Jeff Butler