ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: finding dao-2.dtd
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 21:58:54 GMT
You don't have to put it anywhere - just use the public URL:

http://ibatis.apache.org/dtd/dao-2.dtd

Rational Application Developer knows how to read the DTD from the Internet.
If you're behind a proxy, then you can set proxy settings in RAD.  iBATIS
will resolve from the JAR file regardless - this error is probably due to
RAD trying to do interactive validation from the DTD.

Jeff Butler