ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: There is no WRITEABLE property called 'UserId' in AppUser
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:09:16 GMT
I think the issue here is that Abator generated the properties to exactly
match the column names in the database.  This works well when the column
names are in all upper case, but not so well otherwise.  The answer is to
regenerate the files, but not let Abator use the actual column names as
properties.  In your Abator config file, you probably have lines like this
inside the <table> elements:

<property name="useActualColumnNames" value="true"/>

In your case, you should set this to "false", or just remove the property.

Jeff Butler