ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Jeff Butler" <jeffgbut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ABATOR] Source Target?
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 17:47:35 GMT
You need to specify the project because it is possible to have the Abator
configuration in one project, and the generated objects in different
projects.  In my case, I usually put the DAOs and XML in a "persistence"
project, and the model objects in another project (usually called something
like "commons").  Then I can use the classpath to enforce my application
layering.

Currently, Abator will add the generated artifacts to the first source
folder it finds in an Eclipse project.  If you have more than one source
folder in an Eclipse project, there is no way to specify which one you want
to use.  Sounds like a good enhancement to add - I'll take a look.

Jeff Butler