ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "悠云" <buffoon...@gmail.com>
Subject about Stopwatch
Date Sat, 29 Apr 2006 01:45:44 GMT
 Hello,everyone.
I have got iBATIS's source code from Subversion.I have a question after I
read the source of Stopwatch(com.ibatis.common.util.Stopwatch).
In the source , it is:
/**
   * Start (create) a task
   * @param taskName - the name of the task
   */
  public void start(String taskName) {
    if (log.isDebugEnabled()) {
      log.debug("Starting: " + taskName);
    }
    this.currentTaskName = taskName;
    currentTaskTime = System.currentTimeMillis();
  }
But,when I use this method,the new TaskStat is not created.
I think , it should be like this:
    public void start(String taskName) {
        if (log.isDebugEnabled()) {
            log.debug("Starting: " + taskName);
        }
        this.currentTaskName = taskName;
        currentTaskTime = System.currentTimeMillis();
        appendTaskTime(currentTaskName, currentTaskTime);
    }