ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ed Griebel" <edgrie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.net.UnknownHostException: www.ibatis.com
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:37:02 GMT
Sorry, I don't know enough about Spring to be able to help you. In my
experience with Struts and tomcat, jboss, and weblogic, DTDs are
looked up automatically in the JARs that are in the WAR/EAR file as
long as the DTD spec in the XML file matches EXACTLY the decl at the
top of the DTD file in the jar.

-ed