ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Ed Griebel" <edgrie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.net.UnknownHostException: www.ibatis.com
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 01:00:09 GMT
You need to change the host to ibatis.apache.org as ibatis is now
hosted there. I don't know for sure, but my guess is that it was not
picking up the DTD in the jar file because your dtd declaration didn't
match the DTD in the jar. Examine the dtd inside the ibatis jar file
for what to set it to, if it does not work right away.

HTH,
-ed