ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Oracle DB using a wireless connection causes connection leaks
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 16:15:07 GMT
I did a search for "if(isWireless()) leakConnection();" and didn't
find anythingso if you unplug your toaster, and put the dog out - I
bet it fixes it. ;-)

Just kidding..I do not see any way that this could be iBATIS related -
it is even hard to imagine that a bad jdbc driver would do that. Are
you absolutely positive that it happens when plugged in, too?

Larry