ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From "Sven.Boden" <list...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:31:23 GMT

For the moment nothing automatic exists. In the past some things have been proposed but then
you would still need to use some magic value to represent NULLs in a primitive type, and that's
not best practice.

No need to create a JIRA for it... it already exists ;-) : http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-63

Regards,
Sven