ibatis-user-java mailing list archives

From Andre.Gerha...@SV-Informatik.de
Subject Re: Re: iBATIS-131 Combatibility JAVA1.5 / tomcat 5.5
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 06:53:23 GMT
Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your fast answer(s). These are good news.
What i must decide is if we migrate to iBATIS-2.x or not.

How reliable works the Ant-Task to convert the XML-Descriptors ?

We have approx. 200 XML.Descriptors to convert. Are there JAVA-Code changes
needed if we
migrate to 2.x ?

I must evaluate the costs/risks of the migration process. Are there known
side-effects ? (We run a Webapplikation
using the struts-framework ...)

many thanks and greetings,
Andre

             Nathan Maves
             <Nathan.Maves@Sun
             .COM>                                                      An
             Gesendet von:              user-java@ibatis.apache.org
             Nathan.Maves@Sun.                                       Kopie
             COM
                                                                     Thema
                                        Re: iBATIS-131 Combatibility
             27.04.2006 21:47           JAVA1.5 / tomcat 5.5

              Bitte antworten
                    an
             user-java@ibatis.
                apache.org

Well it appears that I misread your question. The answer is still the
same.  You can you both 1.x and 2.x with Java 1.5 and Tomcat 5.5

Nathan